Keep up to date with all the latest news about Goldfields Money.
Goldfields Money is pleased to advise the introduction of Visa Debit Card for new and existing customers.
As part of our process to continually improve and provide you with a better banking experience, from July 2015, we will start the conversion from rediCARD to a Visa Debit card for cardholders who are 16 years of age or over.
A Visa Debit card is just like a credit card, except you use your own money and provides you with everything that a rediCARD does plus:
• Shop online, over the phone or overseas where ever Visa is accepted.
• Have access to over 2.2 million ATMs worldwide.
• Faster, easier transactions (up to $100) via payWave contactless payments.
• Added protection of Verified by Visa security when shopping online.
• Best of all Visa Debit transactions are free from fees when you press the ‘credit’ button or use payWave at participating retailers in Australia.
What happens next?
• For new and existing customers, you can order one now by phoning (08) 9021 6444 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
• For existing rediCARD holders, if your current card is lost, stolen or damaged, it will be replaced by a Visa Debit card. Otherwise, at the time of renewal, your rediCARD will be automatically replaced with a Visa Debit card.
You will receive a new PIN and on the activation of your Visa Debit card your old rediCARD will be cancelled. There is no cost to replace your old rediCARD with a new Visa Debit card.
For customers under 16 years of age, the rediCARD will still be made available.
For further information, click HERE.